15 Locations, 107 Screens
1401 Don Roser Drive, Las Cruces, NM 88011
Allen Theatres Inc. was founded in 1912 by Frank Allen and began showing silent motion pictures to the Four Corners Region. Once available, the Allen family brought “Talkies” to their customers in 1930. The Cameo Theatre was opened in 1971 and was equipped with the most current innovations of the time and was the first fully automated theatre in the state of New Mexico. In 2007 Allen Theatres made the digital projection conversion as a part of Cinedigm’s Phase 1. Today, third, fourth and fifth-generation Allens work together and are still committed to bringing New Mexico the best available theatre technology to their customers.